We are looking to strengthen our team with an:
190106 - Account Executive
This is a fast-paced administrative role in a team based environment where you will be responsible for the commercial and administrative support of the team. Our teams form close client partnerships and manage all aspects of their projects.
Role specifics and responsibilities:
- Provides relevant reporting to the team and manages project status lists.
- Manages mail traffic and responses to and from customers including filtering actions.
- Enters the customer and order data in the system and keeps it up to date.
- Processes the project administration in the system and archives all documents.
- Monitors the progress of projects and communicates this with the team and the customers.
- Ensures correct and timely transport information to the Logistics department.
- Books air tickets / hotels for team members if necessary.
- You have a University degree and some experience in a similar job.
- Knowledge and experience of MS Office is necessary.
- Some experience with Exact software is desirable.
- You have excellent written and oral communication including in English.
- You are independent, structured, can take the initiative and have a passion for what you do
- You have the ability to multitask and be flexible during times of change.
What do we have to offer you?
Commitment – Clients can count on our commitment and integrity. We will be responsible for delivering the best solutions and for relentlessly pursuing continuous improvements.
Passion – Retail is our passion. Creating powerful retail experiences inspires us. Finding the best solutions gives us energy.
Innovation – Rethinking the retail experience is what we do. We are always looking for smarter solutions, are on top of trends and translate them into meaningful experiences.
- A challenging position within an environment where team work, initiative, personal development, co-operation and job satisfaction are the most important elements;
- Excellent terms of employment including and in addition, plenty of development opportunities as well as working with some of the biggest and exciting global brands.
Send your resume and short (but powerful and inspiring) personal statement to email@example.com.
Please state the vacancy number 190106 in the subject of your application.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”. “I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.
+48 42 680 31 00