At Alrec we create powerful retail experiences that turn shoppers into lifelong customers. Having worked with global brands for over 60 years we know what makes the difference. We know retail. Our DNA is shaped by a relentless drive and commitment to do better every time. Rethinking the retail experience characterizes our history and defines our future. We are a full-service provider. We design, develop, manufacture and implement retail solutions. We deliver high quality brand store solutions, shop in shop systems and displays that drive a connected consumer experience and makes us the partner of choice for leading global brands.
We are looking to strengthen our team with a:
190523 – Logistics Coordinator
We are looking for an experienced Logistics Coordinator to join our team based in Mijdrecht. Your challenge lies in developing the department to drive efficiencies and ensure optimal functioning. You will be responsible for all processes and for optimizing the physical logistics flows of our incoming and outgoing shipments. Together with your team you will co-ordinate and manage all operational activities.
- Managing the logistics team;
- Ensuring the efficient and optimal running of the department;
- Assess and, where necessary, rewrite the logistics processes;
- Resolving any issues that arise;
- Requesting and subsequently arranging / planning transport within certain guidelines (price or delivery time);
- Appointing the supply chain (carriers) to be used;
- You coordinate the entire process and provide the correct information to both external and internal contacts;
- Arrange documentation – packing notes, CMR, invoice etc.;
- You make sure that the administration is in order and up to date.
What we are looking for:
- You have a completed MBO level 4 or HBO education in logistics.
- You have good verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English.
- You know how to work with ERP systems.
- You are ready for the next step in your career and are comfortable actively leading and developing a team.
- You have 3 to 4 years of experience in a similar position.
- Characteristics to successfully fulfill this role are: good communication and decision-making skills, proactivity and accuracy. You are flexible and can maintain an overview as well as being hands on and involved in the detail when necessary.
Commitment – Clients can count on our commitment and integrity. We will be responsible for delivering the best solutions and for relentlessly pursuing continuous improvements.
Passion – Retail is our passion. Creating powerful retail experiences inspires us. Finding the best solutions gives us energy.
Innovation – Rethinking the retail experience is what we do. We are always looking for smarter solutions, are on top of trends and translate them into meaningful experiences.
What We offer:
A challenging position within an environment where team work, initiative, personal development, co-operation and job satisfaction are the most important elements;
Excellent terms of employment including and in addition, plenty of development opportunities as well as working with some of the biggest and exciting global brands.
Send your resume and short (but powerful and inspiring) personal statement to email@example.com. Please state the vacancy number 190523 in the subject of your application.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.