Alrec currently manages a growing estate of retail products on behalf of our global clients. This requirement is creating an increased need for dedicated resource that is focused on delivering a contracted maintenance service throughout Europe. Currently the service is delivered via the installation teams and development project managers. You will require the ability to manage multiple requests that need to be actioned immediately via our European supply network. You will also need to work within our bespoke e-portal (Symfonia) to manage the requests and provide up to the minute reporting to clients.
Role specifics and responsibilities
- Management of maintenance requests for multiple clients throughout Europe;
- Ability to prioritize requests in line with contracts and agreements with clients;
- Technical ability and understanding to fault find issues via the telephone to minimize the need for physical store visits;
- Management and development of supply partners;
- Reporting and correct allocation of visits including, where applicable allocation of costs to specific warranty agreements;
- Work with the Alrec IT Team to further develop Symfonia and associated smart apps to improve and enhance client satisfaction;
- Strong financial acumen and the ability to create reports to show profitability, efficiency and spend;
- Occasional European travel would be necessary to understand the retail network and liaise with colleagues in Alrec.
- Experience in delivering a maintenance provision in a B2B setting;
- Highly organized with a close attention to detail;
- Minimum 5 years experience of installation or maintenance of retail projects ;
- Graduate or equivalent level of education;
- Full driving licence;
- Professional and able to work under pressure.
- Commitment – Clients can count on our commitment and integrity. We will be responsible for delivering the best solutions and for relentlessly pursuing continuous improvements.
- Passion – Retail is our passion. Creating powerful retail experiences inspires us. Finding the best solutions gives us energy.
- Innovation – Rethinking the retail experience is what we do. We are always looking for smarter solutions, are on top of trends and translate them into meaningful experiences.
- A challenging position within an environment where team-work, personal development, co-operation and job satisfaction are the most important elements;
- Excellent terms of employment including plenty of development opportunities as well as working with some of the biggest and exciting global brands;
- The role could either be located in Camberley UK or Mijdrecht in the Netherlands, however there will be a need for occasional European travel.
Send your resume and short (but powerful and inspiring) personal statement to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please state the vacancy number 190101 in the subject of your application.
For more information about this vacancy please contact David Littlefield, Managing Director (email@example.com).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.