At Alrec we create powerful retail experiences that turn shoppers into lifelong customers. Having worked with global brands for over 60 years we know what makes the difference. We know retail. Our DNA is shaped by a relentless drive and commitment to do better every time. Rethinking the retail experience characterizes our history and defines our future. We are a full-service provider. We design, develop, manufacture and implement retail solutions. We deliver high quality brand store solutions, shop in shop systems and displays that drive a connected consumer experience and makes us the partner of choice for leading global brands. We are looking to strengthen our team with a:
Project Manager Services
Alrec is currently managing multiple roll out programmes and maintenance services for European clients. There is significant demand for installation project management in France. Existing and new group clients are looking for Alrec to offer a full service including the installation and crucially maintenance provision. This role would involve managing of installation and maintenance projects including a significant direct exposure to clients including reporting via Symfonia (Alrec’s bespoke e-portal).
- Organize and manage local roll out projects;
- Client liaison, supplier management, commercial reporting and improvements;
- Training and liaison with retailers;
- Management of installation and maintenance requests for multiple clients throughout France and other parts of Europe;
- Ability to prioritize requests in line with contracts and agreements with clients;
- Technical ability and understanding to fault find issues via the telephone to minimize the need for physical store visits;
- Reporting and correct allocation of visits including, where applicable allocation of costs to specific warranty agreements;
- Work with the Alrec IT Team to further develop Symfonia and associated smart apps to improve and enhance client satisfaction;
- Some European travel necessary to fully understand the retail network and liaise with colleagues in Alrec.
Who we are looking for:
- Experience in managing installation and maintenance projects is a plus;
- You are highly organized with a close attention to detail;
- You are a native French speaker and have good verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English;
- Experience of installation or maintenance of retail projects is a plus;
- You are a graduate or have a equivalent level of education;
- You have a driving licence;
- You are professional and able to work under pressure.
- Commitment – Clients can count on our commitment and integrity. We will be responsible for delivering the best solutions and for relentlessly pursuing continuous improvements.
- Passion – Retail is our passion. Creating powerful retail experiences inspires us. Finding the best solutions gives us energy.
- Innovation – Rethinking the retail experience is what we do. We are always looking for smarter solutions, are on top of trends and translate them into meaningful experiences.
- A challenging position within an environment where team work, initiative, personal development, co-operation and job satisfaction are the most important elements;
- Excellent terms of employment including and in addition, plenty of development opportunities as well as working with some of the biggest and exciting global brands;
The role would be based in Mijdrecht, Amsterdam Area, The Netherlands, however there will be a need for occasional European travel.
Send your resume and short (but powerful and inspiring) personal statement to email@example.com.
Please state the vacancy number 190421 in the subject of your application.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.